Check out these resources for info on Tobacco, E-cigs, Vapes, Chew, Toolkits, Quitting Tips and more.
Check out the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools Website
- The first-ever Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health reviews what we know about substance misuse and how you can use that knowledge to address substance misuse and related consequences.
- Surgeon General’s Report on E-Cigarette Use Among Youth & Young Adults is the first Surgeon General’s Report that focuses on the use of electronic cigarettes by youth and young adults.
- Know the Risks. Check out the new e-cigs website (partnership between Surgeon General and CDC).
- Separate the myths from the facts (Developed by The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse).
- Drug and alcohol prevention may need to begin in early childhood.
Interesting article about treating tobacco addiction with the same urgency as drug abuse:
Can tobacco increase chances of having schizophrenia?
E-cigs can lead to more smoking:
Get the Facts